Our engineering consulting client is seeking a Mnainteance Engineer with electrical engineering background to join their Perth city office. This will be an initial 12 months contract and it will be working on one of their oil & gas client’s onshore LNG plant.
- Prepare the CMMS Maintenance Master Data in line with client’s Master Data guideline and current practice.
- Identify critical spares, manage critical spares register and ensure correct levels are held state-wide, to enhance asset reliability
- Develop and review BOM/EPL.
- Review the existing maintenance strategy and recommend new maintenance strategy for project specific equipment/ tools and to support maintenance strategy optimization.
- Initiate Maintenance and Material Master Data change requests via SAP
- Monitor compliance of maintenance work and equipment in line with statutory requirements for Major Hazard Facilities
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Good onshore LNG plant maintenance engineering experience
- At least 5 years of maintenance and reliability consulting engineering experience
- Substantial technical and practical experience in Maintenance Engineering in Oil & Gas or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
For more information or application, please call Edmund Liu at +61 408 961 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org