Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer TankTAR In Rotterdam
Maintenance Engineer TankTAR will deliver scope definition, concept and detailed engineering, procurement activities and as-built to ensure successful execution of TankTAR projects. The objectives of this functions are:
- Provide supervision to direct reports, engineering contractors and venders;
- Responsible for timely delivery of scope documentations for TankTAR projects, including cost
- estimate and L1 schedule, with the support of Cost engineer and Planning & Scheduling engineer Maintenance Programs;
- Responsible for building permit application;
- Responsible for identifying and managing potential project risks, opportunities and uncertainties;
- Responsible for consistent, high quality, cost effective and competitive engineering packages
- Responsible for setting up procurement requirement / strategy for TankTAR projects;
- Review and challenge cost estimate and planning from engineering contractors and vendors;
- Ensure timely execution of all engineering, procurement & overhaul deliverables according to project scheduleSupport and enable construction, installation, commissioning and startup.
- Manage the relationship with the Engineering contractor, suppliers and contractors
- Ensure timely completion of as-built activities with the support of as-built coordinator
- Manage the implementation of engineering related "Lessons Learned", initiate quality observations as well as capturing lessons for future projects
- Lead and drive continuous improvement within TankTAR project environment
- Delivery of safe, sustainable, reliable, maintainable and operable TankTAR engineering design for its whole life cycle.
- Execute TankTAR according to local & international regulation, and fulfils clients technical standards
- Continuous improvement to increase efficiency in engineering and procurement process.
Maintenance Engineer TankTAR will perform the work under his or her responsibility according to the work process, confirm work procedures and in compliance with relevant government regulations. He / she is accountable for deliver & strictly define scope boundaries, excellent engineering quality, procurement activities to enable timely construction activities in the field. Further, Maintenance Engineer TankTAR is also the owner of TankTAR engineering close out process.
- Minimum HBO diploma in Engineering. Master's Degree is preferred
- Extra courses in relevant technical topics
- Project management
- 5+ years' engineering experience in oil and gas, preferably in the project execution environment
- Knowledge of BP, national and international tankage requirement, and standards
- Leadership and decision making
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Innovation and open minded
- Work resilience, commitment, honesty and team spirit
- Strong organization, teamwork, and communication skills
- Team coordination and work assigning
- Languages Good reading and writing knowledge of Dutch and English
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now