Maintenance Engineer- Mechanical
Position: Contract- 6- 12 months
Location: Waggaman, LA (Onsite)
Our client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer-Mechanical who will be responsible for optimizing assets and reduce downtime of production units through equipment and process reliability improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet company’s statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
- Participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the mechanical engineering Lead on specific projects.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in mechanical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the mechanical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Technology, or bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Experience in Reliability Rotating / Fixed Equipment in a plant setting
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance