Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a 3 month contract starting ASAP in our clients office based in Aberdeen
- Development of planned maintenance routines for core disciplines to support newly developed maintenance strategies.
- Construction of planned maintenance program based on newly developed maintenance strategies and equipment criticality rankings.
- Assist with development of Maximo load files.
- Assist with development of resource profiles to compare the current profile against the new profile.
- Amend and update maintenance strategies if required.
- Work within the requirements of the Integrated Management System.
- Work with the project maintenance team to deliver the project milestones successfully.
JOB KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- An in depth understanding of maintenance management practices and systems
- Experience in an offshore engineering/maintenance environment.
- Knowledge and experience of offshore working practices including demonstrated ability to understand drawings, work pack format, reporting and procedures.
- Knowledge of (Technical) Business Administration.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of safe working systems - e.g., ISSOW, Risk Assessment.
- Experience and knowledge of Maximo.
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED
Desired experience relating to the specific role. Like job knowledge required but relating to expectations from the most recent experience attained.
- Recognised engineering qualification or extensive practical maintenance experience in the energy sector
- Proven in depth experience of maintenance management in the energy sector
- An in depth understanding of maintenance management practices, systems, and processes
- Ability to develop asset registers, maintenance strategies and planned maintenance routine for core disciplines
- High level of PC-literacy and familiar with CMMS applications, MS Access, and Microsoft Office applications in general
- Able to make decisions or request support when not sure.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of innovation, continuous improvement input and effective communication of project status.
- Strong ability and desire to bring tasks to a suitable completion.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and comfortable dealing with and presenting to different levels in the organisation.
- Work proactively, able to seek out sustainable solutions to challenges that may arise and share them across the business.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and influence others, enable change and continual improvement.
EDUCATION + TRAINING REQUIRED
Academic or vocational education and/or training required:
- Must possess a minimum of HNC or an equivalent qualification together with extensive experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas Sector onshore or offshore.
- Experience as a Work Coordinator / Preparator or MTL, demonstrating the skills detailed above.
- Recognised Trade Apprenticeship. OR
- Recognised trade qualification/NVQ 4 HND/HNC Engineering Degree (desired) - Mechanical/Instrument/Electrical
- BSc degree in a suitable subject (preferable)