About the Role
We are seeking SMP Supervisor – Machines for our client. The role is based at client’s site location in Western Australia, on a 6-month contract, FIFO basis on a 2:1 Roster.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Supervise and inspect site works in accordance with ITP’s, ITR’s and Project requirements
* Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure compliance with all requirements with regard to safety, environment, hazards, work quality, constructability, cost and schedule.
* Oversee contractor’s isolation and permitting requirements
Skills and Experience
* Site SMP Supervisor with previous experience working with Stackers and Reclaimers (construction and commissioning)
* Familiar with RTIO specifications and have previous RTIO site experience
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Salary Sacrifice options available;
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
***Please note, this role is open for professionals with current Australian working rights only.***
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.