Energy Resourcing is currently looking for an LOLER for an adhoc trip mobilising on the 19th June for a 3 week trip.
Please note mobilisation will be in Norwich
- Accountable to ensure all hoisting and lifting activities are carried out theo the agreed LOLER scheme of compliance
- To review and approve all lifting operations, lifting plans and risk assessments.
- Lifting operations are being undertaken within a safe system of work e.g. properly planned, risk assessed, appropriately supervised and carried out in a safe manner by competent personnel
- Provide technical guidance and support to the offshore Rigging teams to ensure all lifting operations are implemented safely and efficiently and in accordance with LOLER and BS7121 Part 1,2,11 and any other applicable project specific lifting standards
- Custodian for the management of change process for lift plans, ensuring all changes to list plans are formally documented, evaluated and where applicable endorsed by the appropriate technical authority(s). All changes to lift plan must be endorsed by the Appointed Person.
- Review and endorse all lift plans developed by the site/installation rigging function.
- Ensure that the technical integrity of all lifting equipment used on the site/installation is continually assured through the performance of regular lifting equipment inspections are carried in accordance with the requirements of LOLER and the Assets Written Scheme of Examination (WSE)
Key skill requirements are
- All offshore statutory certs including BOSIET/Medical/EBS/MIST/Shoulder measure etc
- NVQ LEVEL 3 trained Rigger
- Banksman ticket
- Appointed person Lifting Operations
- Preparation of site lift plans
- Demonstrable supervisory experience in offshore construction projects
- Working at height certification
- Manual handling assessor