Our operator oil & gas client (Woodside) is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to be working in their Perth city office with occasional site/ offshore travels. This will be an initial 12 months contract. Details of the role as follows:
About the Role:
Recruiting vacancies in offshore Logistics Coordinator Teams
The role is to be structured as a multi-functional role with individuals being trained to support a variety of logistic / materials coordination roles, individuals may be employed across a range of offshore assets including fixed platforms, FPSO’s, drill rigs / drill ships or within the Perth Office as the business demands vary. The role offers opportunities to work across a broad range of assets considering all aspects of the materials supply chain and the ability to manage a high performing and dynamic team.
The role is responsible for the optimisation, management and delivery of materials for all operational, drilling, project or shutdown activities as determined by the Logistics Production or E&D Manager. This role provides an opportunity to demonstrate your leadership and planning skills while discharging the following responsibilities:
* Plan with asset business partners to ensure materials requirements can be met within agreed KPI’s
* Manage the storerooms and stock to ensure effective application of quality stock management processes and improve overall stock accuracy and availability
* Provide visibility of materials status, and liaise with stakeholders to ensure materials are tracked for delivery on time, and potential risks & issues impacting Delivery In Full On Time (DIFOT) are managed.
* Liaise with key interface and stakeholders to deliver reliable and cost effective end-to-end supply chain services
* Optimisation and prioritisation of materials delivery
* Governance/Risk reporting
* Lead lessons learnt reviews and close-out
* Continuous improvement activities as directed by business
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and organisation skills, be able to anticipate stakeholder needs, be a strong collaborator, and be comfortable problem solving in an agile working environment with at least 3 years’ experience in materials / inventory management & the use of SAP.