Energy Resourcing are a leading recruitment consultancy providing technical recruitment and contractor management services to the energy industry with regional offices across the globe. We support a major EPC engineering contractor to the oil and gas industry alongside other external clients of the energy industry. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to a customer base comprising of some of the world’s leading companies and offer specific contract and staff expertise for all stages of a project in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries, including disciplined engineers, construction management, project management and essential services & support personnel.
Energy Resourcing has an exciting opportunity based in the UK a Lead Recruitment Specialist looking to build a career with a leading integrated service company within the Oil and Gas industry.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working, with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our UK Offices e.g. London, Manchester, Aberdeen or Stockton.
You will be involved with high volume recruitment for major energy projects across multiple disciplines and locations as an in-house recruitment provider and additionally will support recruitment delivery to external clients across the wider energy industry in support of the work that we do across the energy sector.
This role requires a pragmatic, delivery focused professional who has proven experience in recruiting and sourcing talent across the UK.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for providing the highest level of end to end recruitment at all levels.
- Deliver high quality professional candidates, guiding clients and candidates through the selection process.
- Drive excellent business relationships with clients, candidates and Talent acquisition team ensuring compliance and best practise across the function.
- Attract, identify and recruit both staff and contract roles across a number of sectors and locations.
- Develop an effective resourcing plan to facilitate a proactive approach to resourcing and candidate pipeline.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house systems to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Conduct CV mining on various job boards and professional networking sites to pro-actively source candidate for all levels of roles.
- Work with Talent acquisition and gain a direct understanding of the pressures / requirements of the project.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates to ensure a robust and thorough audit trail ensuring 100% compliant.
- Maintain and create manpower recruitment look ahead to ensure client demands can be met.
- Supporting with the management and development of team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- A credible background in a recruitment environment.
- A strong background in recruitment.
- A team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Self starter with a commitment to a quality approach to clients and candidates.
- Persistent in your pursuit, thoughtful and kind in your communication
- Client service focused, and a builder of great relationships and even better outcomes
- Working knowledge of ATS tools, LinkedIn recruiter and other creative ways to find talent
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
In return we’ll offer a competitive market rate salary, quarterly commission, local and global career development prospects, and most importantly an exciting and demanding role.