Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer located in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team
- Plans and manages the work, managing the financial aspects of the process discipline, including the man-hour estimates and margin goals
- Ability to handle large teams of 30+ process engineers structured and spread across 2 or 3 client's offices
- Understanding of Project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation etc.
- Should have involved in development and implementation of activities such the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, and demonstrating this by example
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines
- Responsible for ensuring that the Dept./Disciplines quality management system is followed taking into account any special contractual requirements.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering with proven leadership experience in Refinery / Petrochemical markets. Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas, Fertilizers / Mining will also be considered if the leadership experience is well demonstrated.
- Superior leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective. FEED and EPC & EPCm experience are all desirable.
- Experience in leading middle and large scale projects (TIC of EUR 30m to 300m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets.
- Knowledge on Hydraulic calculation, Network analysis, Piping and Instrument diagram, data sheets, Safety Instrument Specifications (IPDS), Line List (LL), Special Material Specifications (SM List), Relief Vales, Design and Safety conditions etc.
- Knowledge on unit operations like, distillation, filtration, heat transfer etc. Design of heat exchangers, pumps specifications, hydraulics calculations. Knowledge on utilities system such as cooling water system, Boilers, Compressed Air and Instrument Air system, Nitrogen system etc.
- Knowledge on tankages, heat exchanger thermal design using HTRI, HTFS etc.
- Overview of Process Simulation software like HYSYS, ASPEN, PRO II, Unsim etc.
- Participation in safety reviews such as HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, SIL etc.
- Participation in 3D model reviews.
- Experience in handling Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC documents, PMC projects, etc.
- Revamp project experience
- Pre-commissioning / commissioning, start up experience.
- Knowledge of national, international codes and standards.
- Vendor data reviews
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now