Energy Resourcing have a requirement for 2 Lead Process Engineers, with our internal partner based in London. This is a long term contract position, to work on the upcoming FEED stage of an exciting Petro-Refinery facility in Egypt, where they are providing PMC services.
Our client is looking for 2 Process Leads with good experience in Steam Cracker and Aromatics to lead both areas of the process engineering team.
- Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, on time, within budget, ensuring that a quality product is produced that represents ‘best value’ for the Owner and their Stakeholders.
- Coordinate and supervise the Process engineering aspects of the Project to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget, and schedule.
- Supervise, oversee and coordinate regular and timely technical reviews of Process related Engineering
deliverables developed by the EPC/FEED Contractor and technology Licensors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices and in close conjunction with Owner’s functional departments.
- Co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations, and Maintenance functions to resolve technical issues and ensure quality Engineering execution and integrity.
- Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviours and engagement activities.
- Reporting to the PMC Process Manager and works under their direction.
- Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Process Engineering issues during the EPC/FEED phase.
- Review and approve within the specified approval durations, the EPC / FEED Contractor key deliverables and other works within the Process discipline,ensuring compliance with Process design requirements and the Licensors ‘PDP’s, which involves the interpretation and review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, system or equipment with relatively few complex features.
- Attend technical meeting with Owner, Licensor/ FEED Contractor and Vendors.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of EPC / FEED Contractor’s Process Engineering design activities, system integration, and design selection.
- Supervise and manage the review and approval of EPC/FEED Contractor’s work, ensuring compliance with Owner and Project specifications, relevant codes and standards, and industry best practices.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to partner and its clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and process engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience in Aromatics and Steam Cracker within process engineering