Attention all Lead Planners! Are you passionate about sustainability and looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a meaningful project? Our company is currently seeking a Lead Planner to join our team and contribute to a sustainable project that will make a positive impact on our planet.
An opportunity has arisen for a Lead Planner to work for a growing organisation who own one of the world's most sustainable projects!
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead all scheduling and planning activities.
- Provide guidance and support the leadership team in all matters relating to scheduling and planning interpretation.
- Manage the effective handover of the corporate schedule related information for input into the PMC integrated detailed schedule.
- Ensure that the PMC is accountable to amend, manage, maintain, and solicit all information that is required to support a quality and trusted schedule.
- As required arrange weekly schedule related progress meetings with the PMC
- Produce from the early works and detailed integrated schedule a 90 day look ahead that provides the company PD, AM's and the Commercial Manager with a weekly status update that is focused on the Project position from a scheduling perspective
- Assist as required the Contract & Procurement and Controls teams with all scheduling requirements
Skills and Experience:
- 10 + years experiences as a Scheduler/Planner preferably within or servicing the mining sector or large infrastructure projects.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management, Scheduling (Critical Path Analysis) and or Procurement are desirable.
- Proven track record and of knowledge of engineering/construction industry contracting practices, applicable government & commercial regulations & practices, and policies, procedures, and work practices.
- Proven and current experience in the development and maintenance of detailed level 4 integrated Project schedules
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and planning skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 or
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.