This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds leading EPCM companies based in the Perth CBD, to work on large Iron Ore mining project.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, you will play a key role in supporting our major project and leading a team of planners.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate integrated planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Review and interrogate contractor schedules to ensure alignment with commercial requirements.
- Accountable for overall reporting of construction progress
- Develop what-if scenarios as required to support project leadership
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in multi-industries (Mining and associated Infrastructure an advantage)
- Worked in Capital and EPCM environments
- Experienced in site and construction planning including progress measurement
- Strong technical skills for review and analysis of contractor schedules
- Experienced in leading a team
- Tertiary or trade designation
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply" button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Tracey Cushway on 08 9420 7510 orApply Now