Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for Lead Planner for our internal partner, the role is to be based in our Brentford, London Office 3 days a week, on a 12 - 15 month contract.
The Lead Planner will be responsible for providing effective leadership to the planning team to baseline the project schedule in-line with the project budget, timely and effective progress reporting, ensuring it meets contract requirements, plus direct interface with the cost control team including change order management.
- Input & Review Project controls procedures such as progress measurement procedure, planning and control procedure, reporting procedure, cost control procedure, accounting & invoicing procedure, change order procedure
- Review and comment project control procedures to ensure compliance with all contractual and WP requirements
- Construction Contractor planning and reporting procedure and requirements
- Change Order management and co-ordination in terms of schedule
- Liaison between planning, cost and finance functions
- Overall EPcmC consolidation reporting including scheduling and progress
- Sub-contract schedule management and reporting
- Project close-out and benchmarking