We have immediate opening for a highly motivated and experienced Senior / Lead Piping Engineer to be involved in the execution phase of a variety of chemical production plant expansion projects based on site in Stockvik, Sundsvall (Sweden). We are looking for candidates who are eligible to work in Sweden (EU Nationals) and be on client chemical production facilities in delivering brownfield expansion projects and the operational readiness on existing facilities.
You will experience a fast paced, high demand work environment, managing multiple projects and coordinating efforts with multiple disciplines and support resources.
You will be part of our Piping department and you will work within all project phases from feasibility studies to execution phase. As most of our projects are executed close to customer sites, we have the benefit of receiving constant feedback between design and execution.
Deliver piping engineering services that meet its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
Perform piping engineering services such as:
- preparation of detailed design drawings, isometrics, specifications, data, calculations and reports;
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- for larger projects, act a as lead engineer for a team of skilled piping/mechanical engineers.
Specific Lead Accountabilities:
- Responsible to deliver scope with quality, in time and within budget.
Plan and follow up with all resources available in the project including workshare resources.
- Coordinate and align with other disciplines in the project.
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent and:
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of piping engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
Competent use of piping engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
What we offer you
By recognizing people's talents, experience and potential, we foster a diverse workplace where we look out for one another. A culture where we care about the environment and the communities in which we work and where we use our skills, expertise and judgement to keep everyone - our people, customers and communities - safe.Apply Now