Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for Lead Piping Engineer, based in our client's office in Meerssen, Limburg. This is a long term (might become a permanent) opportunity.
We are seeking talented Lead Piping Engineer with experience in leading small, middle and large scale projects (TIC of EUR to 100m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show superior leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective. Conceptual, FEED and EPC & EPCm experience are all desirable.
- Deliver piping engineering services that meet our clients', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Able to not only coordinate the team, but also perform piping engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise piping engineering project requirements.
- If required, act as the piping engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
- ensure the required services meet our clients,its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the piping engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline
- At least 10 years of lead experience, and 15 years of relevant working experience in oil&gas/petrochemical/chemical industries
- Experience with using 2D/3D software including PDMS, E3D, AutoCAD is required
- Understand piping layouts and field drawings is required
- Experience in developing estimates and schedules, leading a piping design team executing multiple small projects, interfacing with other disciplines and other offices, evaluating progress and early identification of potential problems is preferred
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at We look forward to your application!