Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Lead Piping Engineer to join their client's Manchester team on a 12-month contract basis.
Delivering projects and providing engineering, procurement, and construction expertise to the upstream, midstream, chemicals, power, and mining and minerals sectors.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Identify scope and schedule changes by the Change Control Process.
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project.
- Commitment to and promotion of our internal clients' values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environment, quality and ethics, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Site experience including site survey and evaluation of asset conditions is required.
- Experience with the conceptual layout.
- Competent in producing piping-related deliverables including:
- Overall layouts
- Plot Plans
- Piping specification
- Piping datasheets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Able to estimate man-hours and materials for delegated aspects of work.