Lead Mechanical Engineer- Vessel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- With-in the Mechanical engineering group, provides technical leadership by execution of project activities and discipline deliverables for projects.
- Performs administrative functions including implementation of management policies and procedures, implements the Company and Customers Procedures while seeking improvements to work processes and business approaches to better serve the project needs.
- Develops innovative technical solutions to complex problems.
- The candidate will work within a team framework of other disciplines and will have an understanding of the broad organizational implications of the work being performed.
- May be required to updating schedules and progress reports.
- May be asked to generate budgets for new work. Will be interfacing with Project Management and the Customers regularly.
- Will be required to develop/check specifications, data sheets, RFQ's, Technical bids, purchase orders, support the resolution of technical queries from vendors on various vessels, drums, towers.
- Able to coordinate project requirements with other disciplines, project staff and clients.
- Will be required to maintain quality deliverables through-out the procurement of the equipment.
- Will be required to support work share activities with overseas offices on Static Equipment deliverables.
- Maybe required to develop/support hour estimation, TIC estimates, deliverable requirements and personnel loading for the Vessel Engineering scope of the project. Able to support or fill-in for the Mechanical lead as requested.
Experience and Qualifications:
BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted office procedures
Typically, minimum of 6 years of Static Engineering experience in Petroleum-Chemical Industry
Relevant professional registration preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in EnglishApply Now