Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join a world leading EPC client based in Surrey on a contract basis of 10 - 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a established EPC Contractor as they grow there presense in the UK undertaking a diversified portfolio of projects within Renewable energy and Oil & Gas.
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal/ contract by raising technical queries.
- Participates in factory acceptance tests.
- Participates in multi-discipline engineering design reviews and provides all necessary mechanical input and support to the close-out of actions.
- Ensures compatibility and compliance with client specifications and recommends cost effective improvements within the scope of client specifications and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the client's ISO accredited QMS, and project specific procedures, guides and standards.
- Provide expert knowledge for the design of packages.
- Significant related experience of working for engineering/client organisations in the oil and gas or Low Carbon industry.
- Extensive experience in the design of packages in both FEED and EPC environments.
- Exposure to consultancy, FEED/ detailed design and EPC projects.
- In depth knowledge of applicable international and industry specifications, standards and codes.
- Knowledge of safety and quality procedures and best practice.
- Activity scheduling and discipline priorities.