Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Lead Instrumentation Designer (Portfolio Projects), for the location in The Hague, the Netherlands. Foreseen duration is one year.
- Position for an instrumentation designer working on multiple smaller projects in a portfolio for one of our customers in the chemical industry in Rotterdam area.
- Job requires occasional site visits and cooperation with designers / draftsmen in our remote office.
- Extensive experience in producing and checking of Instrument documentation as required i.e., Instrument and I/O Schedule, Location Layouts, Cable Schedules, Loop Diagrams, Cable Block Diagrams, Instrument Hook-Up's,Termination Diagrams, Cable Routing Drawings (combined with Electrical) etc.
- Review and Checking of GID (Kolkata Design Office) instrument design deliverables.
- Liaise with cross-discipline departments and equipment package vendors to ensure a coherent interface into our client's EI&C design.
- Recognise and address potential and actual cross-discipline issues and conflicts so that overall design input to the project is coherent.
- Produce cable routing drawings within SmartPlant 3D or equivalent software experience. This would include necessary cable tray-work and cable sizing calculations.
- Attend client model reviews to clearly define the EI&C routing design.
- Coordinate the 3D model activities and provide guidance to designers.
- Produce CAD drawings.
- Experience in the areas of ICS instrument design for 10+ years.
- Candidate can work independently on the various instrumentation design tasks/deliverables and reports to lead engineer.
- Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
- Demonstrate a pro-active and pragmatic mentality.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in work cooperation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now