Our client are the PMC for the development of a major green ammonia production facility in Europe to design and construction the project as part of a sustainable future.
They seek to recruit a Lead Electrical Engineer on either a contract or permanent basis, based in Copenhagen, to be part of this fantastic green energy transitional project. The PMC will manage delivery engineering scopes being delivered in Denmark and travel will be required to the EPC offices in Europe to oversee the project designs.
As part of a large greenfield energy transitional project you will have a strong background in the delivery of large greenfield process plant developments, hydrogen projects or alternatively within offshore wind, battery or energy storage
- Manage electrical engineering services that meet the PMC, its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage electrical engineering project requirements.
- Manage electrical engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Team responsibilities:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the PMC and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Degree educated in Electrical Engineerig (or similar); ideally a Chartered Engineer
A background in delivering complex scopes of work on energy infrastructure projects - hygrogen, petrochemical process plants, refineries (or similar)
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and electrical engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.