Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a (Lead) Electrical Engineer, located in Meerssen, The Netherlands. After initial period of contracting, it will become a permanent opportunity.
The role of the Electrical Lead Engineer is a key Leadership role, being responsible for the day to day supervision and coordination of Electrical Engineering and Design team assigned to one or more projects. Part of this role would be global integrated delivery coordination which is mostly executed with our client's office in Mumbai, India.
The Lead Electrical Engineer reports functionally to the Department Manager and operationally to one or more Project Managers. Input and leadership will be delivered in the conceptual design, project specifications, FEED, basic engineering, extended basic and detailed design phases.
We are seeking talented Lead Electrical Engineers with experience in leading small, middle and large scale projects (TIC of EUR to 100m) in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show superior leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective. Conceptual, FEED and EPC & EPCm experience are all desirable.
- Manage proper and timely execution of projects
- Lead large Electrical Engineering teams, in a multi-office environment
- Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, including the required resources.
- Responsible for cost, schedule, material quantity and budget control and management of change.
- Ensure all electrical documents are issued.
- Ensure effective communications with other engineering disciplines, project management and Client teams.
- Contribute in people development (e.g. coach junior engineers).
- Produce proposals for projects which involve man hour- and schedule estimates related to the Electrical scope of work.
- Add value plus/optimization ideas.
- Developmental activities like preparation of work instructions / procedures / guidelines.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with proven leadership experience in Refinery / Petrochemical markets. Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas, Fertilizers / Mining will also be considered if the leadership experience is well demonstrated.
- 8+ years' experience in electrical engineering and design experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong technical background in EPCm.
- Strong commercial & business acumen, solid understanding of Project Controls, potential to lead teams.
- Multi-office project execution experience, leading large teams.
- Good knowledge of relevant IT systems and tools (e.g. ETAP, Intelec,…)
- Should have experience in lead role for Conceptual, FEED and Detail Engineering projects with exposure to field engineering activities.
- Ability to organize and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Ability to report in English, both verbal & in writing. Dutch is an advantage.
- Proactive attitude.
- Flexible for business travelling.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now