Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer, located in our client's office in The Hague.
We are seeking talented Lead Electrical Engineer with experience in leading small-medium to large scale projects in the downstream refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. Candidates who show superior leadership skills in a complex multi-office environment with an ability to provide innovative solutions to clients is our objective.
- Performing a wide range of HV/MV/LV Electrical Engineering & Design tasks
- Ensure compliance with specifications, national/international codes IEC/NEN/IEEE/customer requirements/ ATEX
- Able to perform calculations required for sizing & selection of electrical equipment
- Prepare specification for purchase of electrical equipment and materials (inc. technical bid evaluation and review of Vendor documentation)
- Provide technical advice to site team /replying TQs & STQs
- Preparation of complete construction packages
- Witness FAT and provide technical support to site activities
- Testing & commissioning, site assistance, desirable
- Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, include the required resources
- Participate in project meetings: kick-off, technical clarifications, design/constructability review, 3D-model review
- Preparation of man-hour estimations
- Perform budget control/progress monitoring and deliver within agreed planning
- Guide, plan and allocate technical work within E-team, in a multi-office environment
- Responsible for the approval of all discipline deliverables
- Engineering coordination for multidisciplinary activities
- Ensure interfaces are covered properly in the electrical design (interdisciplinary/customer/vendors/contractors)
- Able to handle multiple projects & customers, and liaising priorities with internal/external customers
- A recognised degree in the electrical engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Relevant experience of 10+ years (FEED, EPC & EPCm experience are all desirable).
- Good knowledge of HV substations > 132kV
- Good knowledge of AIS and GIS substations
- Good knowledge of relevant power system tools (e.g. ETAP/Power Factory/VISION)
- Power system studies checking capabilities: LF, SCC & motor starting, as minimum
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fully engage into the new technologies and new expectations of Energy Transition. We expect you to quickly learn new technical concepts around Hydrogen Electrolyzers.
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile concepts or will be able to adopt these concepts towards project delivery by working in product based teams, engaging directly into the supplier markets for solutions, and working in multi-disciplinary groups that help each other.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now