Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical Designer to join our client, located in The Hague. Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Develop working drawings for lighting; small power and earthing systems; HV/LV single line diagrams; wiring and control schematic diagrams; AC/DC distribution panels, process area electrical equipment layouts, cable tray, above grade and underground cable layouts, duct bank sizing and layouts, preparation of installation details, grounding plans, lightning layouts by gathering data from multiple sources
- Cable schedules, cable pulling calculations, cable tray sizing calculations, cable selection & sizing calculations,
- Perform lighting calculations (using software AGI32, DiaLux, etc.)
- Create material take-offs, selection of bulk materials, drawing lists, drawing revision control, record filing;
- Heat Tracing system layouts
- Vendor data transfer into 2D/3D design
- Conduct site surveys, interpret regulatory codes, interpret client standards, apply standard engineering and design practices to design
- Layout complete systems, substation layouts, and components of a project with all related facilities utilizing clearly established precedents
- Prepare the design and detail drawings from sketches, plans, or other design classification
- Ensure the drawings are in accordance with the client requirements and relevant project specifications
- Participate in design review with other disciplines and to advise on technical design issues and compliance requirements as appropriate
- Work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the project, etc.
- High School graduate with a diploma in Electrical Design, or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 12 to 15 years min with major contractor or consultant in oil and gas
- Good Coordination Skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to Meet Schedules and deadlines.
- Follows directives and laid instructions.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft office, AUTOCAD, Navisworks, E3D, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Safety and Quality Procedures.
- Knowledge of Shell DEP's and international Standards and code i.e. IEC, ISA and ISO codes.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is mandatory.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now