Energy Resourcing are currently working with their internal partner to recruit a Lead Electrical Designer to work on an exciting international pipeline project. This role will be based in Brentford, London.
- Co-ordinate with various inter disciplines and GID Electrical Team
- Checking of Inter discipline Layout drawings
- Review of the Models from time to time
- Review of various Layout drawings preparing by GID Electrical Team
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to our client and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Substantial technical land practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.