- Well known EPCM with a global reach
- Perth based role with fantastic end of trip facilities
- 12 month++ contract with full time hours
On behalf of our client, Energy Resourcing Australia is looking for an experienced Document Controller for a Lead Document Controller role within Sustaining Capital projects group.
The successful candidate will have some understanding of how to identify and handle drawings and other technical engineering documents.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise a small Document Control team (typically 5-10 people);
- Ensure that all project documentation is accurately logged, managed and issued via the Electronic Document Management System.
- Act as main interface between project personnel and client for any document control issues and provide document control support on a project.
- Manage Document Control function on large/complex projects.
Skills and experience:
- 7+ years relevant experience working in a Document Controller role or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Aconex experience is preferred
- Previous experience as a Lead/Principal essential
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organised, able to work under pressure in team environment
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
NOTE: To be considered for this role, you must have current and unrestricted Australian work rights. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.Apply Now