About the Company & Role
A prominent ASX 50 global engineering, procurement & consulting company have an opportunity for a Lead Cost Controller to join their project team on an initial 12-month full time contract. Working flexibly, at home or in their central CBD office, you will provide & manage cost controlling activities to ensure the success delivery of multiple resource projects.
Additional benefits include;
- Free access to the office building gym
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern office & collaboration work areas
- Opportunities to get involved in D&I and community service activities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary sacrificing
- Flexible contractor engagement types (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Choose your pay frequency! Weekly or fortnightly option
- Create & implement cost controlling processes & systems
- Monitor project performance against the schedule
- Review & report on project performances including Value of Work calculations
- Maintain budgets, commitments & project variations
- Identify trends affecting forecast costs at completion
- Develop reporting tracking tools to general cost reports
- Lead a small team to ensure successful delivery of tasks
Reporting into the Director of Project Controls, we are ideally looking for candidates who have;
- Prior experience in a mining or oil & gas Cost Controller position
- Competent with EcoSys & Power Bi highly regarded
- Strong people management skills & experience
- Ability to partner with & influence stakeholders
Why Energy Resourcing?
Energy Resourcing's core purpose is to provide technical recruitment and contractor management services with authenticity, transparency, and integrity.
We are a global recruitment organization with 20+ year's recruitment experience specialising in a range of industries including oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, petrochemicals & refining, consulting, and construction. With 12 offices globally, we pride ourselves on "putting people first". Our relationship-driven approach ensures we live up to our company values of Stronger Together, Unlock Brilliance, Rise to The Challenge and We Value Life.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.Apply Now