Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Lead Civil Structural Engineer, based in our client's office in The Hague, the Netherlands. Foreseen duration: 12 months.
Who are we looking for?
- You have excellent leadership skills in engineering with ability to handle complex multi-office projects; You are also a hands-on engineer that can do calculations and check work from others;
- You have onshore brownfield petrochemical experience in both steel and concrete and are proficient with STAAD;
- You have been carrying the responsibility for the project success and feel comfortable in providing guidance and strong direction for the entire CSA team;
- Planning and managing the work comes naturally for you including managing the financial aspects of the discipline, man-hour estimates and margin goals;
- You are an excellent communicator and you have strong co-ordination skills and you can work as an efficient team with Project Management and other disciplines;
- You have a demonstrated experience in handling (5+) teams spread across several locations (experience with workshare);
- You like to keep track of the latest technologies and you get a kick out of developing and implementing these technologies and methods to improve the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the department;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and you ensure that the quality management system is being followed (including any special contractual requirements);
- Health and safety is nr #1 for you and you take personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects, of course you demonstrate this by example
- You are somebody that is flexible to travel intra- and inter-continentally on a regular basis.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in civil engineering qualification.
- Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified
- Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
- Extensive brown field experience. Site experience.
- 5 to 15 years experience from which 5+years' experience is in onshore petrochemical.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now