Energy Resourcing is currently looking for a Lead C&I Engineer to join a world leading engineering company. This role would be based in Manchester with felixble working.
As the Lead C&I Engineer your main role will be to provide Control & Instrument engineering services (Principal grade) for project based in Manchester.
- Adherence to Client’s safety practices
- Work hour estimates for discreet work packages that form variation to agreed work scope.
- Controlling man-hour budgets and scheduled delivery
- Resource planning and forecasting, and allocation of work to the C&I team accordingly
- Liaison with and provision of technical direction to GID office / Allocation of work to GID office.
- Specification, technical bid analysis and requisitioning of Field Instrumentation and Analysers
- Specification / Design / Implementation of Hazardous Area Instrumentation (ATEX).
- Specification and requisitioning of DCS, PLC, and SIS systems, with experience of the system full lifecycle
- Functional Safety Management including SIL Verification, Validation & FSA Planning/Attendance
- Checking and approval of Instrument engineering and deliverables.
- Checking of Instrument design and deliverables.
- Attendance at project meetings and client meetings.
- Attendance to Model review using 3D tool.
- Calculations pertaining to Instrument engineering design
- Scheduling and completion of work to agreed milestones
- Use and compliance with International standards
- Use of document management system.
Engineering Requirements –
Instrument engineering degree, or similar,
Chartered Engineer status (or actively working towards chartership)
Membership of a recognised engineering institute (e.g. IET, Institute of Measurement & Control)