Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Lead 3D Designer for the location in Meerssen, the Netherlands. This is a long term (permanent) opportunity.
This role presents the opportunity to be a key member of our thriving Civil Structural Architectural team working on multi-discipline projects. To be successful in this role you will have proven ability across a variety of industries which could include petrochemical, energy and natural resources. The ideal candidate will have experience producing 3D models, CAD drawings and other engineering project deliverables while working with various engineering disciplines, including civil, structural, process, mechanical, instrumentation, controls and electrical.
- You ensure that the work is carried out professionally and effectively within schedule, budget, quality and that the project objectives are achieved;
- You provide guidance and leadership to project teams of engineers and designers;
- You develop and coach junior engineers within the discipline;
- You maintain effective communication with project team members, customers and all other interfaces;
- You ensure the integrity of the scope of work and that the work is carried out in accordance with the applicable codes and standards;
- You proactively identify problems that hinder the progress of the project and report to Project Management.
- Demonstrable safety awareness and leadership
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience being responsible for engineers and designers
- 10 + years of experience with concrete and steel structures
- Experience in the petrochemical industry is preferred
- Project experience with multiple (international) offices is preferred.
Software and tools:
- Aveva E3D (3D tool)
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Autodesk AutoCAD (2D tool)
- 2D / 3D design of steel and concrete structures (including reinforcement drawings)
- Checking and reviewing
- Guidance and control on workshare
- Lead experience with meeting project deliverables
- Attention to detail with a systematic and motivated approach
- Flexible approach to your work and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player who can also work independently
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now