Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Wind and Power Consultant located in The Hague, The Netherlands.
The role provides opportunities to work together with experienced colleagues to deliver tailored bespoke services to suit a diverse set of customers, working to deliver services, participating in business development and to be a key member of the practice. As a Junior Consultant you will support the delivery of consultancy assignments for energy projects in the industry and utility sector.
- Execution of the following technical activities for wind energy production and transmission systems (Yield assessments and optimization, definition of Basis of Design and Technical Specification, high-level definition of the plant configuration, equipment specification and selection (incl. electrical BoP)
- Delivery of consultancy services, such as feasibility and conceptual studies, and financial models.
- Support marketing and business development activities for consulting services.
- Develop towards a ‘Subject Matter Expert’ for Power technologies across Advisian and the wider Worley.
- Support the growth of the business.
The candidate must demonstrate education and competency in the following:
- Educational background in mechanical/electrical engineering (MSC or Bachelor) with specialisation in wind energy and/or renewable energy systems.
- Research/graduation subjects in: Configuration, concept and feasibility studies, Energy production and optimization calculations, Power network configuration and modeling
- Good communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Team player.
- A technical/hands-on profile with good communication is a key requirement for this role.
- English is a requirement (written and spoken), Dutch is appreciated and other additional languages are a plus.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!