Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Turnaround Junior Buyer, located on our client's site in Rotterdam.
- Work with buyers, engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure purchase order requirements are understood and complied with by the supplier.
- Identify, solicit and select reliable sources of supply of materials, equipment, and services to support project execution.
- Prepare purchase orders, control prices, and quality and ensure delivery of materials and equipment to meet objectives.
- Provide agreed approvals and supporting documentation for payment of invoices.
- Executes assigned purchasing and procurement work under the close supervision and guidance of the Procurement Manager or more senior-level Supply Management personnel.
- Establish formal and informal communications with assigned suppliers to enable timely, accurate and forward-looking analysis of supplier's progress at meeting interim delivery schedules of supplier data, manufacturing milestones, material deliveries, testing activities and material and equipment delivery.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in a related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2/3 years of professional experience in the field of purchasing
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluency in English, Dutch is nice to have.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now