Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a Junior HSE Manager, located in our client's office in Großröhrsdorf, Germany.
Core job accountabilities and responsibilities
- Support the continuous improvement of HSES performance on site
- Support the HSES team at the Großröhrsdorf site
- Build a sustainable safety culture and act as a specialist in the field
- Ensure good visibility & communication with all staff on site, be accessible to internal customers
- Develop and implement functional plans and review them regularly
- Strive to complete HSES corrective actions plans
- Strive for compliance with the HSES laws and regulations and the corporate HSES policies and guiding principles
- Drive continuous improvement of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 50001
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in EHS field, chemistry, engineering, or related science, with relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of occupational health and safety and/or environmental regulations. Must keep fully informed on all existing and proposed changes in this field. Solid understanding of key business metrics, key drivers, business vision, and manufacturing processes/challenges as applicable to influence customers.
- An excellent command of the German and English language (written and spoken).
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com . We look forward to meeting you!