Energy Resourcing is an engineering & staffing services provider operating on four continents in the oil, gas, power, renewable energy, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for challenging national and international projects for our technology-leading clients.
During your career at Energy Resourcing you will become part of our family and take on exciting projects with various well-known clients in the field of technology and engineering. The combination of client environment, further training and responsibility will allow you a rapid individual learning curve and a continuous career development according to your ideas.
We are recruiting for one of our customers and are looking for you in a permanent position as
Junior Consultant (m/w/d) – Wind Energy Specialist
Responsibilities (not limited)
- You are co-operating with an experienced Senior Consultant
- Performing feasibility studies on (offshore) wind farms
- Performing wind energy production calculations
- Technical Due Diligence for wind farms and wind energy projects
- You are the lender’s technical advisor for wind energy projects
- Providing the functional specifications for EPC tendering for wind farms
- You take the owner’s engineer responsibilities
- Checking and tracking CAPEX activities
- Knowledge of the market (current market development, which turbines to use for best possible outcome at the specific wind farm locations, etc.)
- Preferably software skills in Wind Pro, Wind Master, MathCAD or Matlab
We are looking for individuals who ideally have a degree in engineering or renewable energy management, and at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in consultancy and offshore wind industry. You communicate confidently, assertively and convincingly in German and English (written and spoken). In this position work from home is possible as well as being at the customer’s site. You can be located in the UK, the Netherlands or Germany.
We offer an above-average remuneration package. If you have any questions, please contact Tim Jürling at Tim.Juerling(at)EnergyResourcing.com We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are always looking for the most talented specialists for our clients at various locations in Germany and abroad. Create your profile on our project platform – ION 4.0 and find projects according to your demands.