Jr. Financial Analyst
Position: Contract- 3 months (possibility for extension)
Location: Houston, TX (Work from Home)
Our client is currently recruiting for an eager Jr. Financial Analyst who will support the delivery of world-class business performance management, budgeting and reporting. The person will support the consolidation of management reporting for one of the Global Business Lines in addition to supporting department managers to drive better business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to develop and implement effective reporting and analysis to improve understanding of actual and forecast performance, to drive future financial performance.
- Supports development of timelines and processes to meet deadlines and expectations as set by all level of the organization.
- To support completion of reporting (budgets, forecasts, monthly and weekly reporting).
- Analyses and interprets management reporting; comparing budget/forecast to actual, including KPI’s, key business drivers and trends, overheads, business development activities and market conditions.
- Coordinate, consolidate, review and distribute weekly chargeability reports, cash reporting, Reporting Packs and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate budget, forecasting, monthly and weekly processes and ensure integrity of data entered into Hyperion for locations
- Maintain high quality of presentation, clarification, and accuracy with all information disseminated
- Ad-hoc Business Analysis as required
- Maintain an effective internal control framework to highlight and manage risk by providing an independent assessment of the health of the business
- Assists processes that enable the business to effectively manage its costs. Identifies and implements specific cost reductions and/or leakages.
- Ensure appropriate accountability and performance standards are met and maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Leverage common system platforms, e.g. Hyperion and Oracle
- 3-5 years’ significant financial experience, majority of this in role as Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or Economics
- Experience with Oracle systems (Hyperion would be a plus)
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Excel
- Communicates and operates effectively between Location, Region and Corporate demonstrating cross organizational collaboration in order to achieve the correct balance between differing reporting requirements
- Works effectively in a global, multi-cultural team in a remote/virtual environment.
- Expert technical and analytical accounting skills, specifically in the areas of financial modelling and reporting.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance