IT Procurement Assistant – Contract
6 – 12 Months
The Assistant will provide support by managing day to day administrative requests for members of the IS/IT teams. The Assistant will also provide limited administrative office support to the CIO and the IT Management Team Reporting to the CIO. This position requires a dependable person capable of multi-tasking and who pays attention to detail. The candidate needs to have initiative and the ability to prioritize tasks with time-sensitive deadlines, plus possess organization and coordination skills.
They are looking for someone to support the full IT department (100+ employees) not just the CIO. Experience with procuring IT equipment such as keyboards, servers, desktops, and mouse etc.Will be ordering the product through various websites and vendors. Will be handling invoicing as well in addition to other administrative duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Requisition and track orders for office supplies using online store for preferred Westlake office product supplier
- Order business cards for IT team members
- Monitor and maintain economic quantities of office supplies for the Department
- Assist with onboarding new employees & contractors
- Retrieve and route daily mail for IT team members
- Screen callers for the CIO
- Host visitors as requested by the IT Management Team
- Update department & management calendars (meeting rooms, team calendars)
- Schedule department meetings & coordinate department events: Setup rooms, order lunch & refreshments as requested by IT Management Team
- Make travel arrangements for IT Management Team as requested
- Administer documentation (filing, scanning, saving electronic versions)
- Serve as backup support for video conferencing
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Five plus years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to use online ordering applications for office supplies (Office Depot), Travel arrangements (Concur Expense)
- Ability to schedule web meetings and use web conferencing systems (WebEx or others)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Suite of products.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required.