Position: Contract to Perm
Location: Elberta, Alabama
We are recruiting for a client in the manufacturing industry who is looking for a Inventory Specialist to join their team. The client customizes tables for restaurants across the USA and use their proprietary resin as a long-lasting coating.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with other departments and leadership to identify and develop needs and requirements for equipment, materials, products, and acceptable substitutions.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and requisitions for materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Clerical duties are:
- Posting/paying bills
- Check Runs
- Resolves grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Maintains and/or implements purchasing and record keeping systems.
- Acts as the company's representative in negotiations with suppliers.
- Coordinates removal or disposal of surplus materials.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years' experience in Manufacturing procurement/purchasing.
- Experience using SysPro ERP System.
- Must have strong inventory experience and monitoring in stock items.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance