Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Internal Audit Manager (Investigations), located in The Hague.
The Internal Audit function has been established to provide assurance to the Worley Audit and Risk Committee and senior management, that appropriate controls are in place and functioning to provide reasonable assurance that the business and control objectives will be achieved. Included in the Internal Audit function, responsibilities are to perform misconduct, compliance and ethics investigations as and when required. There is a need to complement the Internal Audit investigations function with an additional dedicated resource to assist or perform investigations which by their very nature could be ad hoc, with the time and duration of each investigation not determinable.
- Lead or assist with misconduct, compliance and ethics investigations across the geographic locations where the Worley Group operates. Report the results and conclusions of the investigation.* Responsibility when leading investigations where allocated.* Seek advice and guidance from Director - Investigations and/or the Senior Director Internal Audit as and when required.* Assist Director Investigations as and when required.* Provide guidance to non-investigative staff as required.* Reports to be reviewed Senior Director - Internal Audit and approved by the Head of Internal Audit. - Perform or participate in 'forensic' analysis or detailed audit activities in the normal course of an audit.* Assist with forensic analysis services on nominated investigation and internal audits. - Administration and logistics. - Contribution to Internal Audit Improvement initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of the professional investigations including investigation techniques, standards, methodologies, approaches and practices.
- A solid understanding of IT investigation processes and tools.
- A solid understanding of digital forensic tools and techniques to progress and support investigation processes.
- Solid experience in investigative interviewing.
- An understanding of business operations and drivers, finance, project management/control systems and IT processes.
- Ability to adapt, develop, modify and execute suitable techniques, processes, tools and procedures to fulfil the requirement/needs of the investigation scope and business requirements.
- Ability to operate and independently engage with a broad range of personnel across the business at the various levels, departments and disciplines; to communicate and source information.
- The ability to deal with complex detail.
- The ability to distil complex detailed information into an easy and understandable chronology of events.
- Communication skills that suit the audience.
- Ability to engage with people with empathy, but in an objective and professional manner.
Industry Specific Experience Required: * Extensive experience in a similar investigative or forensic services role, professional services firm or a multinational company related role.* Previous experience in regulatory or law enforcement desirable. * Broad knowledge of business operations and key operational risks.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!