Our operator oil & gas client (Woodside) is seeking this Integrated Logistics Specialist to be working on their Perth city office on an initial 12 months contract. Details of the role as follows:
About the Role:
- Join their Logistics team develop and execute plans to optimise Logistics solutions to deliver our major Exploration, Developments and Projects.
- The primary purpose of this role is to optimise Logistics solutions for Exploration, Developments and Projects to proudly move Woodside to new Horizons. The role will develop and execute integrated Logistics plans to achieve this outcome and resides in the Logistics function which provides Aviation, Materials, Marine and Supply Base Logistics services to Woodside.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysis and development of Logistics plans for international and domestic Developments and Projects, including drilling campaigns. The Integrated Logistics Specialist will work closely with Development business partners to understand complex deliverables, distill critical path and technical estimates for Logistics networks, develop and assess network options, recommend optimized solutions and be prepared to execute them.
- Communicate verbal and written Logistics plans and implementation schedules to a broad spectrum of stakeholders and contractors from strategy, to operational level plans and where necessary, to tactical execution. This includes writing scopes of work and conducting technical evaluations of contracted services
- Safety and risk leadership, with the ability to identify, foresee and manage hazards and risks though the lifecycle of planning and delivering Integrated Logistics services. Drive process, systems, continuous improvement, and Logistics contracts, to deliver best practice standards for safety, reliability and efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a tertiary educated Logistics professional with proven leadership and management performance in the Oil and Gas industry, with significant experience in Integrated Logistics and two of the following disciplines: Aviation and Travel, Materials Logistics, Marine Logistics or Supply Base services.
- Desirable attributes include proven experience in Developments, Projects, Operations or Deepwater Drilling, locally or globally, within the Oil and Gas industry, Relevant proven experience in another profession will be considered.
- The successful candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships as partner of choice.