Our client is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to a project at their site in Stockvik, Sundsvall. The role contract based for at least a year an requires on-site work at the client's site office.
Your skills and expertise will be utilized across a range of brownfield expansion projects to the chemical plant.You will provide front line asset support to the execution team running the asset with the aim of executing effective maintenance and repair activities. Further you will identify and provide cost effective engineering solutions to plant operations and maintenance problems and act as focal point for performance monitoring and troubleshooting of control and instrumentation systems.
- Participate in studies, where ideas for suitable solutions are developed together with the customer.
- Input to study report
- Write and review technical specifications for field instrumentation and control systems
- Knowledge in calculation of cable sizing, lighting, grounding electric heating and other electrical components
- Perform cost calculations
- Write and review technical specifications for field electrical equipment
- Prepare /produce work package and construction materials
- Participate in the purchase of electrical components
- Participate in the purchase of instruments and control systems
- Participate in technical bid analysis for procurements of both technical components and contractor procurements
- Act as contact person to the client for discipline in ongoing projects
- Act as field engineer during installation and commissioning
Ideally a Degree in Instrumentation and/or Electrical Engineering. You have at least 4-5 years of working experience from this field and preferably within Chemicals or Oil&Gas (onshore). You would need good working knowledge and application of relevant industry regulations. Familiarity with quality processes and the application of continuous improvement tools is desirable
As a person you have the ability to work in a fast moving, customer focused environment whilst maintaining the highest ethical integrity.
For this role and project you will be contracted by Energy Resourcing and work for our client.
Energy Resourcing is a technical recruitment specialist with over 20 years´experience in placing engineering and technical contractors on some of the world's most exciting energy projects, from traditional oil & gas to renewable energy solutions.