Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineer, located in Meerssen, The Netherlands. After an initial period of contracting, it will become a permanent opportunity.
- Ensure effective communications with other engineering disciplines, project management and Client teams.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, project status meetings and be responsible for correct reporting of amongst other project status, progress, delays, change notices, performance measurement, lessons learned and close-out.
- Responsible for issuing all ICS deliverable documents.
- Familiarizing with our client's proprietary software tools; Engineering Database (EDB) and Project Information tool (JPI) will be required.
- Perform designing/engineering work/deliverables as part of the Instrumentation & Control team
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in instrumentation & controls engineering
- May be required to provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction, and commissioning activities
- May be required to act as a Lead on small and medium size projects.
- Relevant educational background (Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering)
- Experience in Refinery / Petrochemical markets. Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas, Fertilizers / Mining will also be considered if the leadership experience is well demonstrated.
- Has solid ICS engineering and design experience in the Oil & Gas industry (5+ years).
- Good knowledge of relevant IT systems (knowledge of Smartplant Instrumentation).
- Should have experience in Conceptual, FEED and Detail Engineering projects with exposure to field engineering activities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, Dutch nice to have.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now