Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer, located in Meerssen, The Netherlands.
- Carry out instrumentation design engineering activities, including co-ordination with the instrumentation design and other discipline groups under direction from the Lead Instrumentation Engineer.
- Develop and/or support the development of all SIS Functional Safety and SIS related deliverables including Functional Safety Plans, Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA} calculations, SIF Lists, SIF response time calculations, SIL verification calculations, test plans, Safety Requirements Specifications, I/O Lists, Range/Alarm/Trip/Shutdown schedules, system block diagrams, cause/effect logic matrix, function block (Boolean) diagrams, logic narratives, SIS hardware/software/configuration specs, etc.
- Help maintain the P&ID's through the course of each project phase.
- Review vendor data to ensure specifications and project requirements are met.
- Adhere to schedule, budget, & staffing plans. Manage work to meet project deliverables. Coordination of specified tasks within and without the engineering discipline.
- Be innovative in design work regarding minimization of cost while maintaining technical integrity.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' experience of Instrument Engineering on small/medium projects
- Able to work independently and proactively on tasks assigned as well as collaboratively with an integrated team
- Candidate must be able to communicate well (oral and written) in English language, Dutch is nice to have.
Join us now! If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!