Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting Instrument Technicians on a 2:4 Rotation Role.
- Support a culture of continuous HSE performance improvement via transfer of knowledge and sharing of best practice
- Demonstrate excellent safety leadership behaviours at all times and encouraging colleagues to achieve outstanding performance in meeting Company HSE and business targets
- Ensuring compliance with Company performance standards
- Liaise with the instrument team Lead and Site leadership to determine and agree priorities
- Carry out maintenance activities in accordance with the client and industry standard policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment, systems and work sites are reinstated to the required standard
- Utilise ISSOW system to act as PA, control worksite and liaise with the AA
- Support Instrument, Control vendors & Subcontractors
- Provide guidance and support for all team members in terms of Instrumental technical issues
- Maintain effective communication with work colleagues at all levels
- Ensure work history is comprehensively recorded in line with data quality requirements for maintenance related activity
- Stand in for Instrument Team Lead as required when identified and suitably trained
- Carry out emergency response duties as required
- Actively contribute towards production management and effective utilisation of asset’s Production Loss Management System
- Identify asset threats and opportunities and actively support the maintenance process
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and removal of low value activities
All candidates should hold the following Qualifications & certification:
- N/SVQ Level 3 / 4 Year Apprenticeship / Modern Apprenticeship / College Qualification in Instrumentation
- CompEX 01-04
- Approved Offshore Medical
- Experience within a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative and with time constraints.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt.
- Ability to work to prearranged deadlines, embrace change and continual improvement