The Company & Benefits
Woodside are Australia's largest independent dedicated oil and gas company who aims to be carbon neutral by 2050. Browse is slated to be an iconic project for Woodside, and you can be a part of it!
- Central CBD location with public transport and parking easily accessible
- On-site gymnasium, exercise classes and wellness centre
- Flexible contractor engagement (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Salary sacrificing options available
On behalf of our client, Woodside, we seek an Installation 2nd Trunk Line Lead to be responsible for the delivery of 2TL installation & pre-commissioning package for the iconic Browse project. This is a Perth based, 12 month contract with possibility of extension.
- Package management for installation and pre-commissioning scope for the 2TL tie-in from specification, tender and award to delivery;
- Responsible for delivery to project schedule, including close management of interfaces and dependency with engineering and installation teams/contractors;
- Responsible for managing conformance to BOD and any deviations therein;
- Responsible for Management of risk within delivery of packages
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified engineer of relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience required, preferably within the oil and gas sector in a similar role.
Note: Submissions close 14th March, 2023. Candidates with valid Australian work rights encouraged to apply.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.