Location: Monrovia, California
We are recruiting for a client looking for an HVAC Engineer to lead/ liaison with a joint venture. This individual will be installing or upgrading HVAC for three building at a refinery. This role is fully onsite and will require travel to office five days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs conventional and moderately engineering, design, analysis, or other technical tasks utilizing current technology and available standards, templates and cataloged products with minimal supervision.
- May perform in a technical supervisory role, coordinating and instructing others in the production of customer-focused engineering services that meet established project requirements.
- Implements the Company Procedures while seeking improvements to work process and design/engineering approaches. Must be diligent, schedule driven and confident and engaging when presenting to clients.
- Recognized engineer within the HVAC group uses best practices to solve functional issues and improve programs and/or processes in support of organizational business challenges.
- Has technical competency in adherence to Corporate, local, regulatory codes and standards for the Oil & Gas, Refinery industries, adherence to engineering laws and guidelines.
- Relies on systemic thinking and understanding of broader organizational implications of the work being performed to solve problems.
- Will be required to develop/support specifications, data sheets, RFQ's, Technical bids, purchase orders, support resolving technical queries from vendors, able to coordinate project requirements with other disciplines, project staff and clients.
- Will be required to maintain quality deliverables through-out the procurement of the equipment.
- Will be required to support work share activities with overseas offices on various equipment deliverables.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Mechanical (or Chemical) Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with various HVAC Equipment in Refinery, Oil and Gas facilities, relevant professional registration preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance