Human Resource Coordinator II – Direct Hire
Location – Houston, Texas (Galleria )
Duration – Direct Hire
The Coordinator II-Human Resources role will be responsible for overall administrative support to the members of the HR department including the Vice President of Human Resources and the Director of Talent Management. This position will need to display a high degree of initiative and the ability to anticipate needs that are critical.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide support to the VP of HR and Director of Talent Management on HR projects and initiatives.
* Support the Talent Management Team during Talent Review and Performance Management cycles.
* Maintain HR management s calendars, travel arrangements and expense reports.
* Schedule complex meetings and handle all meeting logistics. This includes securing conference rooms, ensuring that conference and video calls (including international) are ready, preparing meeting materials, coordinating meal delivery, etc.
* Assist Talent Management with college recruiting activities.
* Assist with the coordination of candidate travel arrangements
* Assist with timely research and preparation of meeting materials to include PowerPoint presentations and ad-hoc system reports.
* Assist with key employee events (social activities, community outreach, on-site company events, holiday events).
* Provide Support to the HR department. This includes maintaining current and accurate filings of HR records, company organization charts, ordering office supplies, weekly mail delivery, and managing the department credit card.
* SAP reporting (as requested)
* Preparation of severance documents (as requested)
* Fully supports Company goals of continuous improvement and operational excellence at strategic and tactical levels including reviewing area of responsibility for improvement opportunities to initiate projects or communicate ideas to management as well as active participation on project teams.
* Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Associate s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience supporting a senior leader in a fast paced environment.
* Polished, professional demeanor with ability to interact with all levels of employees, including senior leadership.
* Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Solid proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MUST HAVE EXCEL
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to work in independently with minimal guidance, research/resolves issues in a timely manner or problems on a day-to-day basis.
* SAP experience a plus
* Ability to work under specific deadlines and handle confidential information.