Human Resource Coordinator
(People Advisor I)
Position: 4M Temp
Location: Remote/Work from home; can sit anywhere in the US (California preferred)
*This is for the Monrovia, CA office
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Administers HR policies and procedures and capable of advising and guiding customers through common human resources issues.
· Provides tactical support to line managers. Is also involved in the coordination of performance management procedures, recruitment, and retention strategies as well as succession planning.
· Responsible for performing complex and varied work assignments that are more specialized, requiring a deep understanding of their specific area of expertise.
· Typically, responsible for supporting a function/department. Involves frequent visibility to high level internal and external customers.
· Positions at this level may be required to perform involved mathematical calculations. Generally, have specific process or program coordination responsibilities assigned as part of the regular work routine.
· Becoming proficient at identifying and defining issues, participating in collaborative efforts and learning the art of collaborative and empathetic solution based consultative advice.
· Develop a commercial acumen understanding the impact of role on business.
· Learning to be flexible, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
Experience and Qualifications:
· University Degree -or- work equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically, 3-7 years relevant work experience
· Since this is a remote opportunity most of the work will be transactional; new hire ticket submissions, IT tickets, new hire documentation, interfacing on virtual calls, etc)
· Must be proficient with ADP, SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, developing the ability to persuade and influence others as needed.
· Routinely makes decisions that involve independent judgment to determine a course of action which is consistent with established functional policies and goals covered only by general procedures; Supervision at this level is extremely infrequent and is typically necessary only to understand departmental goals and work objectives. Able to lead and/or train lesser seasoned individuals in daily work assignments and performance oversight
· Must be well spoken, professional business acumen, able to interface with upper management regularly