Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a HSSE Supervisor.
The HSSE Supervisor reports to the Project Construction HSSE Lead HH1 and is responsible for the implementation and execution of all relevant requirements related to HSSE for the project. This includes the HSSE MS HH1, Safety Procedures, Dutch authority Safety Laws and European Directives.
* Plan, organizes, co-ordinates and controls safety, and environmental issues, for the project whilst overseeing full compliance with the agreed project HSSE program / Overall HSSE-plan HH1
* Performs safety onboarding inductions for all new personnel coming to site.
* Part of the ERP-team
* Prepares accident reports/statistics and assists with prevention programs to prevent further occurrences.
* Represents Company during any accident/incident investigations of safety violations by construction partners / subcontractors whilst on site.
* Assists with risk analysis performed by construction partners / subcontractors: assistance / participation by Supervisors and Inspectors where necessary.
* Assists construction supervision and project personnel in developing interest and promoting participation in the job site safety incentive programs.
* Ensures Safety Inspections of the jobsite daily, promoting good housekeeping and identifying potential hazards, ensuring that all necessary protective aids are worn by all personnel.
* Leads official daily safety audits on construction partners / subcontractors and their work areas.
* Provides safety input for monthly reports.
Specific Experience requirements:
* 5+ years' experience in the HSSE discipline, gained in the chemical, petrochemical, or renewables energy industry
* Experience with occupational HSSE and training materials.
* Computer skills with packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and common construction industry document management systems
* Minimum qualification VCA-VOL & MVK is a must. Approximal 70% field - 30% desktop.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!Apply Now