Energy Resourcing are recruiting for a HSSE Advisor, with our oil and gas operator client, for a 12 month contract position based in their London office.
- Support the functional Creative Solutions community in their HSSE needs.
- Supporting and coordinating the implementation of the Creative Solutions HSSE policies, procedures and ways of working with the Creative Solutions functional teams and contracting partners
- Review and advise on best practices and gaps in safety practices
- Ensure HSSE reporting completed for all Creative Solutions managed activities on time and in full
- Provide HSSE onboarding to new Suppliers and ongoing support to existing partners
- Contribute to and participate in the bimonthly Global Functions HSSE Forum
- Ensure all applicable elements of the Control Framework are implemented in all works managed by the Creative Solutions teams
- Assist in the Annual HSSE Risk Review for Corporate Relations and provide mitigation recommendations
- Support the delivery of the annual Corporate Relations HSSE Plan and monitor progress of Creative Solutions impacted elements
- Support / lead incident investigations and develop Learning From Incidents where applicable.
- Support the delivery of the Corporate Relations HSSE LOD1 audit program
- Broad experience in implementing HSSE Management Systems
- Understanding of general contracting strategies and processes
- Experience in dealing with international and regional suppliers preferred
- Ability to work with and communicate with Senior Stakeholders
- Detail orientated and able to quickly review documentation for accuracy and relevance
- Experience of construction safety preferred but not essential