Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a HSE Supervisor, located on our client's construction sites in Wesseling, Germany.
The Site HSE Supervisor reports to the Construction Manager and is the central point to promote and ensure the HSE commitment of the employees for the project. The HSE philosophy does not deviate from your premises.
- Assisting the site team in coordinating and implementing the SiGE plan and company´s specific HSE policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable national, regional, local and project safety and health regulations.
- Assisting the Contract Manager in the implementation of the contractor's HSE performance requirements, accident prevention and HSE compliance policies.
- Ensure alignment of management and oversight of project HSE procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all appropriate HSE procedures through regular on-site inspections, management recommendation documents and immediate action in the event of impending hazardous situations.
- Ensuring documentation of required HSE records (e.g., inspections, training, first aid logs, etc.).
- Set up HSE meetings and coordinate HSE personnel.
- Oversees and implements Worley's safety program.
- Forms the interface to the SiGeKo.
- Training as a safety and health officer according to RAB
- Degree in safety engineering or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and experience in chemical production plants as well as safety-related experience are prerequisites
- SCC certificate according to SCC 017
- SiGeKo according to RAB
- In-depth knowledge of various systems commonly used in plant safety
- Methods for security analysis
- Committed, communicative, team player, flexible, independent, project and customer-oriented way of working
- The ability to deal with conflict and good follow-up of lack points are absolute prerequisites when working with the contractors on construction sites
- Fluent in German and English
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Marc Möbius will be happy to help you at marc.moebius(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now