Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a HSSE Specialist (HVK)
- Provides HSSE support to deliver the Holland Hydrogen I project HSSE Plan
- Acts as Care for People coordinator and drives the implementation of the HHI Care for People plan
- Monitor and drives the (contractor) HSE performance, including status reporting, compilation and interpretation of HSE Statistics. Propose and implement HSE improvements based on performance monitoring.
- Supports the preparation and the organisation of the project HSE meetings, Toolbox Talks, Safety Stand-downs, Safety Days and other similar HSE communication events.
- Helps to develop the project HSSE Management System, Site HSE Documentation and Project HSE Management plans
- Acts as Incident Investigation and Learning focal point
- Contributes the integration and implementation of the sustainability activities
- Identifies and drives continuous improvement opportunities, via analysing trends and advise corrective measures to eliminate immediate and underlying causes.
- Supports to implement best practices into the project
- HSE assurance activities: Prepare Project HSE Audit Plan. Organise worksite HSE audits. Drive the closure of recommended actions and report status.
- Coordinates and tracks project HSSE actions
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree / HVK with experience in HSE management systems, Contractor HSE Management and Project management
- The successful applicant will be asked to provide evidence of excellent analytical skills with working proficiency in Excel and Power BI applications
- Strong Safety Culture ownership and focus on delivery; Must be self-motivated, self-directed, able to prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a proven ability to readily influence. Comfortable with communication at all levels from senior management to staff.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external parties on various organizational levels.
- Have a commitment to authentic, honest, open and transparent communication with the courage to share views, insights, uncomfortable truths whilst accepting and supporting decisions made. Courage to intervene and challenge status quo
- Experience working with different nationalities, cultures and geographies. D&I Champion
- Fluent written, verbal and presentation skills in English. Comfortable with presenting to small and large groups.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!Apply Now